Unsure whether or not supplements can improve your health?
Confused about which ones to take? There’s a wealth of information available, but the contradictory information is overwhelming. Which vitamins or minerals are right for you? How much to take? What brand is best, and is it really worth the price?
Supplements are an insurance policy.
Supplements are not meant to replace good eating habits. But supplements do help fill the gaps on 3 important points:
- Supplements ensure we’re meeting our minimum daily requirement not only on basic nutrients found in our diet, but also micro nutrients, phytonutrients and trace elements that are difficult for most of to take in on a consistent basis.
- Some people require more than the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of certain vitamins and minerals due to genetic factors, bad eating habits or health conditions. For those individuals, mega-dosing nutrients through supplementation might be the only way those high doses can realistically be achieved.
- Supplements might actually be cost effective or simply more convenient- for many individuals, cost of or access to fresh whole, organic produce might be prohibitive. For others, demanding work schedules, family commitments or travel might make purchasing fresh food less realistic and more stressful.
Long term studies have shown that people who take supplements can prevent conditions including macular degeneration, bone fractures to heart disease. Watch this informative video below by Dr. Mark Hyman regarding the cost effectiveness of supplements and the array of research that’s been done to prove it!
What Brands do I trust?
As nutritional science is growing faster than ever, so is the Neutraceutical industry. There are hundreds of new brands of supplements available at health food stores, Whole Foods (and other supermarkets) and physician’s offices. This makes it difficult to navigate the field to find the right one for you.
To ensure you get the highest quality, most personalized care, I’ve teamed up with the best of the best. I stand behind these companies. For decades, they’ve been delivering quality products that are safe, effective, well researched and manufactured with integrity. These Professional Grade supplements allow us to create the perfect individualized protocol for you.
What you can expect to find?
- Professional strength products- these can only be ordered by healthcare professionals. This ensures that your program is guided by a qualified and trained health provider.
- Supplements for sensitive people- wheat/gluten-free, dairy-free, free of hydrogenated oils, fillers, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, sweeteners or allergens.
- Excellent manufacturing practices (GMP and USP certified) and high quality control- organic, non-GMO sources manufactured, stored and shipped under climate controlled conditions.
- Accurate labeling and product information- guaranteed to be labeled with integrity, with full product information, backed by research and citations.