We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and/or email address. You may, if you prefer, visit our site anonymously.
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (by helping us better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we strive to improve user experience and needs based on information we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (having your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently)
• To process transactions- Your information, public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company or individual for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
• If at any time you’d like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties you personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties that fulfill product orders and who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others the rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Occasionally, we may offer or include third party information, products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we see to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions please email Us.